- Igloo Mania Construction Game – Take Apart the Igloo Without The Eskimo Falling – 64 pieces
- The aim is to have the fewest blocks at the end of the game without making Parka Pete fall. Each player in turn must take a block.
- Players do not have to take the first block they touch, but they must take a block per turn. If it drops off their ice pick, they must take another.
- 64 ice blocks, 4 Penguin ice picks, 1 eskimo, support dome, base ring, sticker sheet and instructions. Playing time 15 minutes
- The play who causes the igloo to fall must take all unclaimed blocks. Players count their block and the player with the fewest wins.
- For 2-4 players ages 5 and up.Order whatsapp :76725236